[Dshield] Observation

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Aug 24 13:45:23 GMT 2005

Just an observation from my tiny little space one the net.  I've noticed
a 92% decrease in the amount of viri laden emails hitting my gateway in
the last 5 days.  Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining just wondering
if anyone else has noticed any decrease.

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.