[Dshield] Banks shifting logins to Non-SSL Pages

teews04 teews04 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 17:10:52 GMT 2005

OK, so how about making the bank the one to come up with the solution, and if they can't, get another institution! Or, let's all get to the bank ourselves, pay, deposit, withdraw, whatever, and complain while we're in line....they could have 3 shifts,.....I wonder when the whole idea of "which" institution will get the account instead of "Gosh" I'm so worried the bank will turn us down.... When did the great american dream turn into the greatest american sovereign committee? Then again, keep it simple stupid always was a stupid remark too. Well what proprietor is making the best out of this dilemma we all face for the next billion minutes? Let's just let them find a working solution, or go somewhere else! Oh come on y'all have a little american spirit      left.