[Dshield] This Clown Doesn't Belong On The List

Mike Wydra mwydra1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 23:41:49 GMT 2005

Justin S. wrote:
>Ummmm.....I think you must have misunderstood me.  I am all about
>internet banking.

Justine (or whatever your REAL name is):

Ummmm... yourself, and I tend to think that you really ARE into Internet banking - but on the BLACK side. As Tony pointed out, you don't seem to know what your talking about. That could be true, since I don't know half the stuff that the professionals on this list are talking about either, but I don't hide behind a "Google" mail address (like yours). Does <gsmtp185.Google.com> looks familiar to you? Who are you really? And how did you get on this list?

We just had a discussion about "on-line courtesy," yet you chose to post my e-mail addy in the clear. I could understand that "maybe your just plain dumb," but I noticed that you didn't do that to anyone else that you've quoted. To me, your actions suggest that possibly, you have some other "agenda" going. Or maybe your just a mean spirited ass with an axe to grind. Either way, I have NOTHING to learn from you - so I've directed my firewall to delete all your future garbage. In fact, I hope that the "list owners" take a good look at your access privileges and cut you off. By the way - you and your buddies can send me all the spam, viruses, Trojans, and worms that you want, because they won't get past my defenses - knock yourself out.

Mike Wydra