[Dshield] Correction

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:58:30 GMT 2005

Gmail puts them in a separate folder and automatically deletes them
after 30 days.  I every once in a while glance in there to see if any
legit stuff is in there JIC.  (never is)

But, I usually have about 1 or 2 nigerian spams that get through.
But I flag them.

But, my email address is everywhere..  so...