[Dshield] [DShield] Yes I'm Angry

stu secmail at patchsupplier.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 25 12:02:08 GMT 2005

hahaha, great email.

Very true in all of it. An area that I would like to see some research
or opinions on is the views of privacy through the different ages, I'm
19 and as you say you like your privacy, I do too, however I've gotten
used to companies having information on me BUT greatly dislike them
giving it away (which is why I always scan places for the tick boxes to
keep it private).

However, some polls here in the UK suggest people are strongly for the
new "ID card scheme" but I'm strongly against. For privacy reasons and
my opinion it will not protect much but expose information on us (also
the cost).

I was wondering if anyone else on the list here from the UK or anywhere
really would agree to such a scheme? Does the fact of your information
being sprawled about the public domain become more acceptable to future
generations?

Thinking aloud

Stu