[Dshield] Correction

Justin S jgs316 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:26:08 GMT 2005

On 8/24/05, Mike Wydra wrote:
> Mike Wydra (Yup, that's me) wrote:
> >We just had a discussion about "on-line courtesy," yet you chose to >post my e-mail addy in the clear.
>
> I made a mistake. "Justin S." DOES post almost everyone's e-mail addy in the clear. In the ONE example that I had looked at - he didn't (that was a quote he took from Cefiar). I should have looked at more examples before I jumped the gun.
>
> I know from past experience that some of you guys are going to tell me that all of our e-mail addy's are in the header. This I know, and I appreciate the fact that some of you guys have taken the time to tell me that in the past. However, I still believe that it's improper to do that unless there is a specific reason for posting the addy.
>
> Mike Wydra

I sincerely apologize to anyone whose email address I left in the
header.  Gmail does that automatically and I just never paid attention
to it.  The one reply I made with no addresses in it was because I cut
and pasted sections from a few different posts.  Since I was doing the
editing, I left off the addresses.  I will in the future make a
conscious effort to remove them from the messages when I do my