[Dshield] [Fwd: Message from eBay Member]

Chris Brenton cbrenton at chrisbrenton.org
Thu Aug 25 17:51:48 GMT 2005

New variation on eBay phishing. At least its the first time I've seen it
so I thought I would give folks a heads up. Of course the link (part of
the amen-pro.com network in France) appears to be whacked host.

BTW, the "MailScanner..." text in red is not part of the original
message, but rather my mail system adding in a warning.

HTH,
Chris