[Dshield] Cannot get to DShield secure (https) pages

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Thu Aug 25 19:13:56 GMT 2005

Since I have not reached those concerned directly (or at least not
received a response), send this via the List in an attempt to solve the
issue.

Have distinguished subscribers to this list experienced challenges today
in attempts to visit the encrypted DShield web pages?

All my attempts terminate in timeouts.

What is the situation with others? Am I the only one experiencing this
issue?

Thanks in advance for comment.

- Pete

            "Fortune brings in some boats that are not steered."
        William Shakespeare (1564-1616); English poet and playwright.

PSJ wrote on Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:10 PM (EET) UTC+3 to info (AT)
dshield as well as Johannes