[Dshield] [DShield] Yes I'm Angry

stu secmail at patchsupplier.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 26 00:41:32 GMT 2005

Too young to know what I'm gaffing about?

Erm I know that we ARE in Europe... NOT using the European currency. Yet
any sane country would give it a miss from what's happening in France
and Germany. I think most people learnt from decimalisation; however I'm
sure that will get lost in the future.

We even have the presidency at the moment too
(http://www.eu2005.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/Sh
owPage&c=Page&cid=1079980257734)

So before you start making assumptions on what people know because of
their age, I suggest you have a reality check.

Also if we are not in Europe do you care to explain why we are pouring
billions of pounds into Brussels?

Another site if you need further proof http://www.ukrep.be

Remember... age isn't everything... Google is less than 10 years old and
it reads better than you