[Dshield] Looks strange to me

Brance Amussen brance at jhu.edu
Fri Aug 26 14:41:56 GMT 2005

Which side of the router was the table entry below associated with, LAN or
WAN?
I have noticed on my dsl router that the next hop on the WAN side is a
10.x.x.x address. It isn't necessarily a broadcast subnet, it more likely
IMO to be the dsl access point host address, or rather the CO hardware's
(your customers port on the DSLAM hardware) address.

Brance :)_S