[Dshield] Paranoid schizophrenic or automated Spam?

Chris Wright dshield at yaps4u.net
Mon Aug 29 20:58:09 GMT 2005

My first thought was the same as yours, as in when is Mr. Umbogu from the
Nigerian Company X going to make an appearance, and was curious when he
didn't.

Perhaps they are relying on people to respond in some form or fashion to
this email rather than throw it away as you would most SPAM.  Those who
reply have just validated their email account exists.
But then I am a suspicious so and so in this day and age.

Either that or someone was smoking some seriously strong weed when they
wrote it.  It's a new one on me.

Regards

Chris