[Dshield] php scanner

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Thu Dec 1 12:48:31 GMT 2005

Morning all or what ever the case maybe:

  Some php CMS's have been suggested for use on a new project.  Php is
listed on the top 20, 5.1.1 was just released Monday.  I'd like to toss
the CMSs on a test box and do some exploit testing on them.  What's the
best tool to test php security?  Are there any canned exploits I could
test with?

Thanx, Paul

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.