[Dshield] Any thoughts on Chappell's Training... SANS?

Stef stefmit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:45:43 GMT 2005

Here is what I did, just beginning of this year: chose the GIAC-SANS
GCIA path (incuding the paper, which gave me, in fact, the incentive
to apply all the knowledge toward a precise objective, i.e. analyis),
and used Richard's and Chapell's material to improve on the
combination of methods and tools to achieve the objective.

So - in summary - establish an objective via something like passing
the SANS' GCIA, and use all the others to add to the SANS' body of
knowldge.

My $0.02,
Stef