[Dshield] Windows Live Safety Center

Jay Flatt jason_flatt at labor.state.ak.us
Fri Dec 2 17:22:55 GMT 2005

I agree, I actually have been part of the pre beta and have had no problems,
and I have even installed and run it while running Norton/AVG.  I also have
a Cisco VPN installed on one of my personal machines that runs Windows One
Care and had zero problems.  I have also had Symantec remove an entire mail
folder due to a virus so I don't think MS is alone in that regard.

First you have to understand this is a beta.  And second, this is not meant
to be a hard core windows enthusiasts backup/av/firewall product.  It's
meant for people who need easy to use, products.  I think they are doing a
fairly good job at providing a product that it aimed towards people with a
lower IT skill set.  I'll be interested to see the final product when they
finally launch it.

-- Jay --