[Dshield] new virus

Martin Forest martin at forest.gen.nz
Fri Dec 9 18:41:38 GMT 2005

Is anyone able to resolve www.symantec.com?
I have used both my windows and linux computers, connected to local, isp
and root servers in apac but noone seems to be able to resolve symantec...
Symantecs av seems to be able to connect to
liveupdate.symantecliveupdate.com that do resolve.
/Martin Forest

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 07:18:10 +1300, Isaac Perez
<suscripcions at tsolucio.com> wrote:

> I do it now and no AV found anything.
> I'm not sure waht it does, but if it's not a virus I change my job.
> Because it's very suspicious.
> El vie, 09-12-2005 a las 16:00 +0000, stu escribió:
>> Out of interest have you ran this through virus total?
>>
>> http://www.virustotal.com/flash/index_en.html

If you take copy protection too far, the only customers you will have are
the ones that intend to sell illegal copies of your work. By: Martin Forest
Warning: DRM/BMG protected CD’s are likely to infect you with a Rootkit.