[Dshield] Standalone firewall for ics at home

Aaron Lewis aaron at adldatacomm.net
Wed Dec 14 03:18:11 GMT 2005

This is not in line with your thinking BUT if you're looking to save energy
replace all of your CRT monitors with LCD. The average 17" CRT uses between
300 and 400 watts. The average 17" LCD uses 30 watts.

Other than that I would tell you to look at the Netscreen 5GT from Juniper
Networks but I don't know if they're multi lingual. I understand that the
Symantec products are supposed to be very nice, although I have no personal
experience with these.

ADL