[Dshield] atdmt multi-popups

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 22:37:32 GMT 2005

Craig,

I use/keep Netscape 7.2 in my portfolio of browsers and use it
frequently, mainly because I also use the email client (back in the day
the mail client was called Communicator).

The only reason I have not upgraded is that, as far as I can tell, they
have carved out support for the mail client. Furthermore there does not
seem to be a way to import my email database into Thunderbird so I am
"stuck" at Netscape 7.2. Any insights you have on this would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com