[Dshield] Requiring a key-pair to mount a volume

Stasiniewicz, Adam stasinia at msoe.edu
Sat Dec 17 21:25:57 GMT 2005

You have 2 choices.  First you can use EFS to encrypt the drive and
distribute the certificate pair to every computer you would like to
access the drive from.  Second you can use "PGP Virtual Disk" (costs
money though).  It would create a single PGP encrypted filed on the USB
key, which you would decrypt and mount as a new drive letter.

Let me know if you need a more detailed description of the above
processes.

Regards,
Adam Stasiniewicz
Computer and Communication Services Department
Milwaukee School of Engineering
MSCE: Messaging & Security 2003