[Dshield] ThreatCon Indicator

Mark Brunner mark_brunner at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:29:40 GMT 2005

Yes, I have those, what I am after is the Global Threat Condition indicator.
I see that Security Focus has it on their website, but it too seems to be a
statically generated item rather than an automatically updated image.
I'm talking about the image on http://analyzer.symantec.com/ on the left
side near the top titled Symantec ThreatCon, or the image on
http://www.securityfocus.com/ on the right hand side titled Symantec
ThreatCon Global threat exposure.

Mark