[Dshield] ThreatCon Indicator

Mark Brunner mark_brunner at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:32:23 GMT 2005

Thanks Bill, but that is the javascript virus/vulnerabilty script.  got and
use those, but not the graphical display that I am after.  Users and
Management don't want to (and probably shouldn't have to) read the details,
they just want to know whether there is a significant threat, so they can
ask what the hell we are doing about it at the next IT meeting.

Cheers!
Mark