[Dshield] ThreatCon Indicator

Mark Brunner mark_brunner at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:38:54 GMT 2005

No, I have attached the 3 images that make up the alert.
Problem is, the center part, the actual alert level, is not named something
like "threatcon.jpg".  Instead it is given a trailing 1_ani or 2_ani.  If
Symantec or Security Focus had just copied the graphic to their webpage
always using the same name, it would be so simple.  Then no matter what the
threat level, the graphic's name would be the same, and all I would have to
do is reference that single graphic with a remote image tag on the
webpage...

Cheers!
Mark