[Dshield] SANSFIRE 2006

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Dec 19 20:05:55 GMT 2005

The next "SANSFIRE" conference will happen from July 5th-13th in
Washington DC. Each year, SANFIRE is the conference that features
DShield and the Internet Storm Center. We are working on getting some
strong technical talks for evening "entertainment". The theme of the
conference will be "Information Sharing: New Strategies and Technologies
for Networked Learning Approach in Information Security".

If you are interested in presenting: We need your abstract by January
17th. You can submit it here: http://www.sans.org/sansfire2006/cfp.php.
Or please e-mail me if you have any questions.

  Thanks!

--
---------
Johannes Ullrich                        jullrich at sans.org