[Dshield] Wireless network planning

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 17:14:55 GMT 2005

Wayne,

Proxim resells the Ekahau Wi-Fi Site Survey and Prediction Software.
Here is the url to the Ekahau www site:

       www.ekahau.com

I have not used the product myself so I cannot comment on its
suitability for your needs.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com