[Dshield] Guidance Software hacked?

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 01:30:33 GMT 2005

Kenton,

maybe as a penalty the presiding judge should order them to do 90 days
of community service doing end (home) user PC cleanup and take (and
pass) the SANS course on The VISA Digital Dozen:

    http://www.sans.org/sans2006/description.php?tid=264

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International
GSEC Gold,GCWN Gold,GGSC-0100,NSA-IAM,NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672
(M) 703 407 2278
(F) 703 620 5388

primary email address:     jholmblad at aol.com