[Dshield] OT Curiosity question

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 15:00:31 GMT 2005

Very good information Tony, thanks for emailing back.  I think it's
rather sad that as far "ahead" as the United States is "supposed" to
be, our ISP's are so far behind.

I have a 4 MB/s down and 750 Up.  I think I remember reading
something about Europe having Gigabit to the house in some areas.

I think that telecommuting is becoming more and more prevalent in the
US and I think the ISP's are playing catch up.  I think i read
something recently, a study, about people actually more productive at
home than at the office, because of comfort I guess.

I have several family members that work from home, and travel alot.
I like working from home, I miss things like laughing with my friends
at work, but it's nice to be able to take it easy..