[Dshield] Can Someone Decipher This Log Entry?

Stephane Grobety security at admin.fulgan.com
Thu Dec 22 15:22:40 GMT 2005

Well the first zombie networks where almost always *nix machines and
you can still find more advanced tools for *nix than for Windows.

This should act as a reminder to everyone that think that their choice
of OS makes them invulnerable or even less prone to the risk of being
owned. The only real protection is keeping every service and
application updated, keeping you OS updated and having a sound
firewalling solution in place.

Good luck,
Stephane

--