[Dshield] OT Curiosity question

Willy, Andrew AWilly at eSMIL.net
Thu Dec 22 16:37:16 GMT 2005

Our department includes one full time telecommuter and the rest of the staff
do so effectively regularly.  $50 US monthly cable modem service (which I
consider cheap, although $20 US would be grand) and inexpensive VPN
equipment allows for a home office nearly identical to the office at work,
VoIP providing direct and department extensions as if you were there.

Providing the same to our entire practice would be a differant matter, of
course.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Esler [mailto:eslerj at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:01 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Dshield] OT Curiosity question

Very good information Tony, thanks for emailing back.  I think it's
rather sad that as far "ahead" as the United States is "supposed" to
be, our ISP's are so far behind.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY-The information in this email, including
attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain
confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only
by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify Scottsdale Medical Imaging, an affiliate
of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, LTD immediately - by return message to the
sender or to support at esmil.com - and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Scottsdale Medical Imaging. Confidential health information is protected
by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.