[Dshield] Guidance Software hacked?

Jim McCullough jim.mccullough at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:31:18 GMT 2005

Ok Frank and Joel,

  I think I finally got the understanding on this.  Guidance's customer
DB was broke.  Some of the major corp. accounts we compromised from this
action.  As I understand the public announcement I saw; dont ask me to
reproduce it, my brain gave up being that absorbant after 25; the
software that is provided was not compromised.  Only the company's
records of client information,  and I think .. not positive .. that it
was only corp accounts that were impacted.  Personally, if I had
purchased their software, I would be calling and annoying them until
they gave me a straight answer.

$0.02 from the redneck gallery in SC.
Jim McCullough