[Dshield] PHP injection attacks

tfischer@oldenburggroup.com tfischer at oldenburggroup.com
Thu Dec 22 20:55:10 GMT 2005

   Thanks for all you comments. My concern was that since I don't know what
is running inside my appliance, it's difficult to determine if I'm
vulnerable. I had just turned on an http connection and shortly thereafter
started seeing this traffic only to that box. Ethereal shows the connection
being made to my box, but I see no replies so I guess I'm okay. Thanks,
again.