[Dshield] atdmt multi-popups

Alan Frayer afrayer at frayernet.com
Fri Dec 23 13:14:31 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 17:37, John B. Holmblad wrote:
> The only reason I have not upgraded is that, as far as I can tell, they
> have carved out support for the mail client. Furthermore there does not
> seem to be a way to import my email database into Thunderbird so I am
> "stuck" at Netscape 7.2. Any insights you have on this would be appreciated.

John, sorry for the delay in this, but did you try installing
Thunderbird? It's been many months since I did it, but I seem to recall
the installation process detected my Netscape e-mail database and
imported it automatically.

Of course, I might be wrong.

Alan Frayer - afrayer at frayernet.com
Alan Frayer's Technology Services - http://www.frayernet.com