[Dshield] open source passwd generator needed

Thom Jones tjones at isthmus.com
Fri Dec 30 15:45:56 GMT 2005

If you are using windows, the PWGen project on sourceforge works great.
Selectable bit sizes (up to 2048 although what anyone would do with a 342
character password I don't know) with a clipboard copyable end result that
can be in hex, base64 or a passphrase.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pwgen-win