[Dshield] Windows update

Suscripcions tsolucio suscripcions at tsolucio.com
Tue Jan 18 18:09:08 GMT 2005

You tried another web browser like firefox?
Sometimes the error that you had after the login involves the registry
key:
hklm/Software/Microsoft/WindowsNT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon/userinit
you can check the keys in winlogon to see if there is anything wrong.
I had once, years ago, exactly the same problem, but i wasn't able to
resolve it, but I think another browser will help you determining if the
problem it's in the IE configuration files of each user.
The IE reinstallation don't worked for me.