[Dshield] Not receiving Daily DShield Reports. At DShield site, two reported defects still exist and yet another useful, previously existed feature is missing

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at hetnet.nl
Wed Jan 19 10:27:36 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 14:13, Peter Stendahl-Juvonen wrote:
> It would appear that there is yet another incompleteness at the
> DShield site.

Since the above message things have improved and the links to "request
contact update" and "send fightback now" have reappeared. Also all
reports are visible and not only the first 20.

However "send fightback now" does not send the fightback but comes back
with a message "You have to login to send a fightback.". The login has
been done however.

Thanks Johannes for the work you are doing and repair also this flaw and
hopefully we are then back where we were before the big crash.

--
fr.gr.

Freek