No subject

Thu Jun 23 00:45:34 GMT 2005

trying this system. (of a total of 4220 hits)

I added a bit of code to IPAddrContact.pl to write the email address+IP to a
file, where I can then email the culprits - if I think it's worth it. Maybe
its not. Who can say. I could have added an autoemail to the program as
well, but I'm not sure I want to add to the junk already out there!

Anyway, when the run is finished, I'll do a comparison on those that return
address, and those that don't.

If anyone wants the addreses, you're welcome to them when the run
isfinished.

Robert

> On Thursday 09 August 2001 06:27, you wrote:
>

> > I have no idea at this stage of how to track down the other 848 !!!  oh
> > well.
>
> Download snort  http://www.snort.org  and in the contrib section is a
> utility called  SnortSnarf.pl, untar that and you will find
IPAddrContact.pl