[Dshield] Comptuer Audit software question

jmulkerin jmulkerin at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 02:35:48 GMT 2005

I have a requirement to periodically audit all my corporations laptops,
looking for unauthorized information.   We're not trying to terminate
anyone just analyze, educate and document so I don't have to handle it
according to legal forensics rules   The machines are mostly WinXP with
a few W2Ks in the mix.   I'll need to identify what drives they have
including USB drives; search  drives for the sensitive info and  look in
exchange mailboxes  Any suggestions for software?  I've been looking but
haven't found anything that jumps out at me.
Thanks
John