[Dshield] Is Mytob that bad?!?

Stef stefmit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:18:51 GMT 2005

Here below is a message my company has received from an UPS employee,
asking us to fax all orders, until further notice. Assuming a lot of
UPS business rely in exchange of information, potentially using
attachments, the measure they took implies a level of threat from
Mytob much higher than what the regular anti-virus lists seem to
associate with this ... is anybody facing a similar issue?!?

TIA,
Stef