[Dshield] Daily reports ..

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Tue Jun 7 01:59:21 GMT 2005

This is getting WAY out of hand. I hate spam was much as anyone, but I
have _never_ spammed anyone/thing in my entire life. Yet, the below
message implies exactly that, despite what it's intention is/was. The
truth is, Spamhaus is a composite list of many lists, who list a heck of
alot more than verified spammers.

https://atr2.ath.cx/~jayjwa/abusive-abuse-lists.html

Sorry for that interruption (although I am guilty of nothing); my original
reply was a follow-up on the Daily reports question, and is below.

... while talking to iceman12-ext.giac.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<list at lists.dshield.org>
<<< 451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=64.179.7.191
<list at lists.dshield.org>... Deferred: 451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=64.179.7.191
... while talking to mail1.sans.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
550 5.1.1 <list at lists.dshield.org>... User unknown
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)