[Dshield] New Virus?

Sue Young smy at gcmlp.com
Tue Jun 7 21:24:33 GMT 2005

Hi -

Has anyone seen this message yet with an attachment of screen.zip?  It got through Trend, Symantec, and Kaspersky to land in my inbox.  Of course I do not have an e-gold account.  I'm not even that much of a Peter Gabriel fan.

Hello,

I have transferred $1070 to your e-gold account through the First USA Bank. The scanned check is attached to the letter. Please, confirm reception of my payment by mail or fax which I have specified in the previous letter.

Sincerely,
Peter Gabriel.

Susanne Young
Associate, Information Technology
Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P.
Telephone: 312-739-2144
Facsimile: 312-782-4759
syoung at gcmlp.com

Statement of Confidentiality

The contents of this e-mail message and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) hereof.   In addition, this e-mail transmission may be confidential and it may be subject to privilege protecting communications between attorneys or solicitors and their clients.  If you are not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received this transmission in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail; we also request that you immediately delete this message and its attachments, if any.  Grosvenor Capital Management, L.P. and its related entities reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks.