[Dshield] Missing submission confirmations / unreliable data presented by DShield?

dshield.org@keithbergen.com dshield.org at keithbergen.com
Wed Jun 8 16:55:30 GMT 2005

I have actually had very regular Daily Reports. I get them quite
consistently. Most of the times that they have stopped is because of
something on my side.

For instance, I stopped sending reports 06/04 for some yet unknown
reason. I think my combination of an old Linksys router and Kiwi may be
problematic. It's currently not logging at all. I will have to try
rebooting everything and see if that fixes it.

Just my $0.02.

Keith.