[Dshield] Missing submission confirmations / unreliable data presented by DShield?

David Vincent support at sleepdeprived.ca
Thu Jun 9 05:50:46 GMT 2005

Hi Peter.

I'm having the same issues.  From one site/account, no response emails
at all, no stats gathered, though it was working for about three days
after setup/implementation at the end of May.

 From a second site, working fine until the 2nd of June, then nothing
for days until a burst (working through a backlog possibly?) of response
emails on the 6th, many more than I submitted that day.  Then nothing again.

In my last post on the subject I asked for someone at DShield to contact
me offlist about this, no one did.  Possibly this is not the correct
venue to raise such concerns.  Anyone want to sort us out?

-d