[Dshield] Missing submission confirmations / unreliable data presented by DShield?

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Jun 9 17:27:05 GMT 2005

David, Peter - etc - I am aware of the problems with the database and have
forwarded some ot the emails to Johannes.  He has been out of the country
and is probably still trying to catch up on reading.  I am going to contact
him off list and see if he has had a chance to look at the problems.  Please
be patient.  I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Deb
Handler - Internet Storm Center