[Dshield] Missing submission confirmations / unreliable data presented by DShield?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Fri Jun 10 11:12:26 GMT 2005

David Vincent wrote:
> Hi Deb.
>
> Things seem to have come back to life.  Thanks for whatever you did!
> Hope Johannes wasn't on vacation somewhere.  :)

I was ;-). This vacation thing is getting a problem. Maybe I should stop
taking them. It was harder this time around as the place I visited was
out of the reach of most modern communication means (no cell phone, no
real Internet connection other then some dialup here and there). Anyway,
if anybody feels like getting away from it all and missing pager/e-mail
alerts, here is the place to go:
www.seewalde.de/Ferien_in_Seewalde/ferien_in_seewalde.html (sorry,
German only)