[Dshield] OpenBSD and FreeBSD installation

Wayne Larmon wlarmon at dshield.org
Sat Jun 11 20:58:26 GMT 2005

Why can't you install from the DVD-ROM/CD-ROM drive?

Go to Staples/Best Buy/wherever and get another CD/ROM drive to try?  To
maybe finesse the driver issue.

Put the hard drive in a different machine that has a working CD/ROM drive
and install there?  And then replace the hard drive in the original machine.

Chuck this machine and start with one that works?

Wayne Larmon
DShield.org