[Dshield] Still No DShield Daily Reports

dshield.org@keithbergen.com dshield.org at keithbergen.com
Wed Jun 15 19:15:22 GMT 2005

My reports are going consistantly now. I have received them from 06/09
through 06/14 and they typically arrive between 1:40am and 2:30am ET on
the following day (06/10 through 06/15). Keep a watch that your client
is actually collecting reports and sending them. I had a lot of problems
with that.

Keith.