[Dshield] Still No DShield Daily Reports

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Jun 16 12:16:39 GMT 2005

Have you checked your profile to make sure that you have selected to receive
a report?  Is the email address to send to correct? I recently worked with
someone who was not getting the reports and it turns out that they had
changed email addy's and forgot to change it in the profile. The report was
being sent to their old address.

Deb