[Dshield] [Fwd: Anamolous Dshield Daily Summary Info]

John B. Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 14:10:22 GMT 2005

All,

I am resending this because it appears the table got screwed up when it
was converted. Here  is the table  reformatted:

Source        Hostname                                 Packets Targets All Packets All Targets First Seen

70.17.197.76  pool-70-17-197-76.balt.east.verizon.net  20      1           2       1           06-13-2005