[Dshield] Still No DShield Daily Reports

Kris Woods helilift at verizon.net
Thu Jun 16 16:29:08 GMT 2005

Deb:
Thanks.  I know that my logs are being submitted and received because I
have had no gap in receiving submission confirmations. The problem
started in December last year and has been spotty since then.  For
instance I received these reports in the following months:

January---19 days
February--8 days
March----16 days
April------1 day
May------0 days
June------0 days
As I am away from my network quite a bit I really like getting the daily
summary to keep my finger on its pulse... ;-)