[Dshield] Daily Reports

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Jun 16 16:38:59 GMT 2005

Mike, Aaron - all - I am going to try to work with Johannes to see if there
is anything I can do to help him.  Please don't give up on submitting the
data.  Let us see if we can work out whatever the problem is.  The data you
submit to us has been very valuable in the past in helping us foresee
problems and I for one don't want to lose your participation.  Johannes has
had a lot on his plate lately and I am sure is overwhelmed.  Let me see if I
can get a message to him and maybe there is something I can do to help.

Deb

Volunteer Handler - SANS Internet Storm Center