[Dshield] Meanwhile...

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Thu Jun 16 17:35:39 GMT 2005

tor, 16.06.2005 kl. 18.46 skrev TheGesus:

> I hate to tear you folks away from obsessing about your reports, but
> does anyone have any information on this...
>
> http://www.niscc.gov.uk/niscc/index-en.html
>
> "Breaking News
> "NISCC is warning that vital computer networks are at risk of attack.
> To learn more see the NISCC briefing Targeted Trojan Email Attacks"
>
> http://www.computerweekly.com/Articles/2005/06/10/210416/UKcriticalinfrastructureundermassiveattack.htm

For those who read Dutch: (http://vedm.net/click2?l=dheC&m=huKa&s=l46Vs)

No-one, SANS, CERT, anyone has picked this up, yet.

For the rest, no-one, but no-none can be under any doubt of the gigantic
and increasing size of the zombie networks "out there". Verdict: seems
very likely. Why the huge increment in MyTob (Sophos name) in the past
couple of weeks?

--Tonni

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl