[Dshield] Daily Reports

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Sun Jun 19 21:33:57 GMT 2005

Robert Nelson wrote:
>Hi Deb
>
>Perhaps this info may help:
>
>I had always received the Daily Report until the big server crash several
>months ago. The sporadic receipt started after the new server was up and
>running.
>
>Does this sound familiar to anyone else here?
>
>Robert

Don't think so. I don't subscribe to confirmation on each submission,
but my reports have been spotty off and on for ages. The new server
seems to have helped me actually. Another thing I did which seemed to
increase the reliability of reports was to insert a delay so all my
submissions go in at 10-12 minutes past the hour ( rather than 1-2
minutes). Might there be a mailserver somewhere that is dropping stuff
on the floor?